All go to www.corruptionx.com - 525, 24/7 dedi, lots of players, almost all skills.

New server - I am not the owner - link is - www.corruptionx.com - 525 with 24/7 dedi, lots of players, almost all skills, friendly staff, vbulliten forums! All go to there instead of here, WAY BETTER!

- Alex

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All go to www.corruptionx.com - 525, 24/7 dedi, lots of players, almost all skills.

New server - I am not the owner - link is - www.corruptionx.com - 525 with 24/7 dedi, lots of players, almost all skills, friendly staff, vbulliten forums! All go to there instead of here, WAY BETTER!

- Alex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| New + Better server is CorruptionX 525| www.corruptionx.com |

All go to www.corruptionx.com - Vps 24/7, Vbulliten forums, 525! Plus StaticPk is shut down! All go to www.corruptionx.com for lots more fun.

3 posters

Static Pk WIll Be Back Shortly, Please Enjoy These Commercials.

Austin
    Austin
    Owner Of StaticPk
    Owner Of StaticPk

Static Pk WIll Be Back Shortly, Please Enjoy These Commercials. Empty Static Pk WIll Be Back Shortly, Please Enjoy These Commercials.

Post by Austin Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Hello everyone, I am VERY please to announce that StaticPk will be back and better than ever very shortly.

Mike and I have the files to turn in on and off but we have to figure how to do it so once we do that StaticPk will be back and will be online ALOT more.

And if you can, please donate, advertise, and stick with us while we recover from this offtime

-Thanks from the staff of staticpk (Austin, Mike, Dereck, Ken, Obsidium, and Michelle)
    obsidium
    StaticPk Moderator
    StaticPk Moderator

Static Pk WIll Be Back Shortly, Please Enjoy These Commercials. Empty Re: Static Pk WIll Be Back Shortly, Please Enjoy These Commercials.

Post by obsidium Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Yay:]
    Danny
    Danny
    Owner Of StaticPk
    Owner Of StaticPk

Static Pk WIll Be Back Shortly, Please Enjoy These Commercials. Empty Re: Static Pk WIll Be Back Shortly, Please Enjoy These Commercials.

Post by Danny Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:26 am

Austin, its Alex, i sware to god if you try and take my forums, ill find you and ill beat you senseless you fucking fire croch piece of shit.. You better tell me the password to your account or your dead kid.. Also, ur an idiot, you wont be able to start the server meat head.. theres a password that i havent given you that you need to turn it on. Gf kid..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:04 am